An Executive Perspective on Social Media: Transformational Communication Changing the Way We Do Business
What You Missed
Couldn't attend the event? Visit What You Missed to view slides of the presentations.
More than 8 in 10 executives perceive the value of social media*, yet most are still uncertain as to how that value translates into bottom-line results. As social media continues to change the way we do business, this seminar is designed to provide senior executives with critical information and leadership insights to ensure their organizations remain both relevant and competitive. Learn how social media can have a impact through revenue creation, cost savings, and business intelligence from this program’s unique mix of key research findings and industry best practices. This seminar will also connect you with an exclusive network of colleagues with similar experiences so that you gain access to the latest information and thought leadership within the social media industry.
We have an exciting lineup of faculty and speakers for an Executive Perspective on Social Media. Speakers include leading social media researchers and real world practitioners from Google, IBM, GM, Microsoft, and the Mayo Clinic. This is an executive development program not to be missed! See the full list of speakers.
*SOURCE: Russell Herder and Ethos Business Law, “Social Media: Embracing the Opportunities, Averting the Risks,” as shared on www.eMarketer.com.
“This program is a rare opportunity to take best practices from researchers and practitioners and provide a holistic, global view of social media use and understanding.”
- Emerging trends – Discuss developments in social media that will impact your business today and tomorrow
- Metrics – How to best establish social KPIs and ROI measurement
- Integration – Understand how to incorporate social into a broader corporate strategy
- Social as a change agent – How to coalesce resources while maximizing stakeholder value
- Understand the metrics and value calculations of social media ROI
- Identify and eradicate barriers to adoption
- Resolve the functional ownership debate
- Quantify social media contributions to the bottom-line
- Arm your team with strategic insights required to develop a successful social media approach
This program is designed to provide senior leaders a perspective on social media strategy. Although not everyone attending this event will be solely responsible for their organization’s social media direction, Chief Information Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Marketing Officers and Chief Communication Officers (as well as senior executives) would benefit from attending this seminar.